Motor racing has been around for quite some time, providing high-quality, high-speed entertainment and capturing the spirits of punters around the world. Motor racing is covered in the news much more often than, for example, horse racing and other leading sports disciplines and events. This is a great opportunity for fans of speed and sports car racing to bet, have a lot of fun and win real money. There are quite a lot of fans of betting on motorsports today, especially when it comes to Formula 1.
Do you want adventure in betting? Placing a bet on a motorsports game is the ideal option for you. Most online betting platforms provide a wide range of motorsports betting chances in the betting market.
If you like challenges in cross-country, you can place a bet on dirt bikes or rally cars or if you like to place a bet on Formula One, motorsports betting offers you the biggest chance to place a bet.
Whatever be you are a novice or a veteran in this field, we are here to guide you in motor sports betting by sharing strategies.
The real facts of Motorsport
- This game provides a wide range of betting markets in a vast range of disciplines in motorsports
- This is one of the best live betting options for punters
- New markets for motorsports betting is available within few seconds due to the active nature of motorsports betting
- This betting serves some highest odds in the bookmaker
- Formula one gets the top position in motorsports betting
Motor racing betting events
- MotoGP. The success of this two-wheeler race is decided by the best rider in the world.
- NASCAR. It was started in 1948. The season of this game begins from February to November.
- Formula 1. It was first formed in 1950. This is one of the best choices for car sports fanatics and betting fans.
Motorsport betting tips and hints
In our guide on how to bet using motorsports tips and tricks, we share additional information on racing events. The most important thing is to understand what to look out for before you start betting:
- Keep an eye on the stats. This gives you an idea of why a particular driver is the favourite or the underdog. The position on the starting grid gives a driver an advantage or predetermines it at the beginning of the race. Therefore, if a good driver has a favourable position on the starting grid, it is easier to predict his or her result.
- Inform yourself about the track. Location plays a crucial role, as specific riders prefer certain tracks and perform better in certain areas.
- Check weather conditions. Weather conditions, such as rain, can either hinder or encourage certain riders to perform their best.
Several types of motorsports bets
It is alternatively known as a side bet in a specific part of the globe. The fastest lap comes in the prop bets where any player comes, goes around quickly without not becoming the winner. All you can say is that this type of bet is not related at all to the outcome of the race.
In this bet, players have to place a bet on the timing between the top place holder of the race and the second rank holder.
In most motorsports betting, numerous qualifying laps decide who will begin at the front of the grid when the race actually starts for actual. It is indicated as a pole position bet. But nowadays maximum betting companies refer to it as the fastest qualifier.
As a punter, his main job is to analyze the conditions. He has to see who can drive the car fastest speed and after that place, the selected amount of bet next to the driver’s name who the punter thinks will qualify in the highest time.
Top six finish
Punters find this betting as one of the easiest options for them. The offered odds in this betting are quite small. In this betting, players place bets on the driver believing that he will end the race within the top six positions.
This market is alternatively known as the top-three finish. All of the well-known betting sites provide this type of betting opportunity for punters. Betting is placed on these issues whether the driver ends the race getting the first or second or third position.
Here, there are two drivers involved in this betting, and punters have to place a bet by predicting who will end the game with a higher place.